PTD PenTeleData is basically a company that provides video, voice, data and internet services. PTD network runs from Pennsylvania to Jersey. It is a full fiber-optic network. It is a privately owned network and is founded in 1994.
PenTeleData webmail is actually a web-based email client that gives you the ability to check your emails anytime anywhere with any type of internet connection. PTD Webmail is for personal and business use.
It is in more than 17 countries around the globe.
Now you must be thinking ahh that is so cool but how can I log in? Scroll down to see the login steps
Login steps of PenTeleData Webmail
- First of all, open up your browser and type ptd.net and enter.
- On the top right of the page, you will see a bar written SIGN IN.
- Click on SIGN IN and a page will appear where they will ask for your username and password.
- Now enter your username and password and then press SIGN IN.
This Login procedure was for those who already have an account on PenTeleData Webmail. If you are new to it then obviously you need to register first. Here you go for the registration steps
Register to PTD Webmail
- Open your browser and type www.ptd.net and enter.
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see a red bar written REGISTER.
- Click on it and a page will appear where they will ask you for your details.
- Fill that form and recheck it.
- After filling that form click on REGISTER and your registration will be completed.
How much email storage space is allowed on PenTeleData Webmail?
Every residential account has a 5 GB of complimentary storage space allocated. If you exceed your limit then all new emails will be returned to the sender. Do not confuse complimentary storage space with your disc storage space. When you exceed your disc storage space then you are given this 5 G of complimentary storage space.
How is my storage space of email calculated?
Email storage space is calculated by collecting the space occupied by your emails in a 30 days interval.
Forgot PenTeleData Webmail Password?
If you forgot your PenTeleData Webmail login password then no need to worry. Click here to recover your password.
- Firstly click on the above-mentioned link.
- After that sign in to your account.
- On the left corner of the page click on change password.
- Enter your desired password. After that go back to the PTD Webmail and log in with your selected password.
Using the advanced search
You can do an advanced search of emails, contacts, and calendars with PenTeleData Webmail. from the drop-down menu, select the item you want to start an advanced search for. Then click on the magnifying glass without typing anything in the search bar. on the left side of the search window, you can select the basic and advanced filters or enter the conditional statements in the search field.
Contact PTD PenTeleDate Webmail
Help center: https://www.ptd.net/help-desk
Contact for various locations: https://www.ptd.net/contact
Headquarter contact number: 1-800-281-3564
Fax number: 1-610-826-2751
Email address: Custserv@corp.ptd.net