Northwestern Polytechnic Institution created the NPU Student Portal to facilitate their students in the best way possible. The institute is based in California, United States. Through this Npu student login portal, they allow their students to not only access their academics online but also to easily communicate with the faculty.
The best part about the Npu login portal is that it not only facilitates the current students but also the future and former students as well. Along with that, the faculty of the institute also has the opportunity to use this portal for their benefit.
Do you want to access the online portal? We have an easy and perfect guide below for you to follow.
NPU Login Portal Online
Here are some very basic steps that you can follow to access the Npu student login portal.
- First, you must go to the official Npu Login Portal website.
- Upon reaching the website, you will see four options available depending on what type of user you are.
- Choose one from the options Applicant, Student, Faculty or Alumni.
- Once you select the option, you will reach another webpage where you can enter your credentials to log in.
- Enter the username and password that you set during registration and you will enter the Npu student portal.
How to Register for the Npu Student Login?
The only way to register at the online login portal is by filing an application for admission. If you want to be a part of the institute, you will have to register as an applicant through the same website. Follow the steps to register.
- Go to the Npu website and select the “Applicant” option.
- When you reach the next webpage, you will see the option to Register on the left side of the page.
- Check the terms and conditions box and click on “Register Account” to start the process of registration.
- After filling out the forms provided to you next, your registration will be complete.
- You will use the credentials provided to you after registering to log in to the student portal.
Forgot your Password?
In case you forgot your password for the Npu student login, you don’t have to worry at all. Here is how you can retrieve a new password.
Click on the “Forgot Password?” link provided below the space provided for the username and password. On the next page, you will be asked for your username and the email address you used to register.
After submitting the information, you will receive a new password in your inbox. Use it to log in to the portal.
If you’re still having trouble with anything, you can contact the Institute using the following number:
NPU Contact Number: 510-592-9688