www.njmcdirect.com | Accidents are incidental but we have to pay for the traffic violation. You will be given a ticket and forced to pay the fine. Going to the police station or court to pay fine is a trouble.
Waiting for your turn while standing in a long queue is so difficult. NJMCDirect brings you a very easy way to pay the fine. Here you go
NJMCDirect Ticket payment portal
- NJMCDirect brings you a really easy way to pay your fines online. All you have to do is visit NJMCDirect.com and the simple steps.
- Then you will receive anµ NJ Ticket prefix code, with which you can easily pay your fines. This method is easy and favorable. It is accessible any time anywhere.
- As compared to manual fine submission, NJMCDirect online payment is fast and safe. It makes your life simple.
How to pay NJMCDirect Ticket payment
If you want to get NJ Ticket Prefix code then you will be needed certain documents. When you are paying your fines online through NJMC pay ticket online, you will be needing the following documents.
- The traffic ticket: when you violate a rule, the officer hand over you a traffic ticket. This ticket has a ticket number and an encrypted court id on it. You will definitely need this for your NJMC com direct payment.
- The license plate number: license plate number serves you as an authentication of your car registration. Without this, your payment will be incomplete.
NJMC Direct Operational Hours
NJMCDirect Ticket payment wants to make their customers’ lives hassle free but unfortunately not round the clock. Before submitting your fines at NJMCDirect org payment keep the payment hours in mind.
The serviceable hours are
- From Monday to Saturday timings are 7:30 am to 10:45 pm.
- On Sunday timings are 1 pm to 11:45 pm.
Since you are paying online, you must keep your credit card, debit card, or visa card in hand for payment.
How to access NJMCDirect payment portal?
After gathering the above mentioned essential documents, follow these steps
- Open your internet browser.
- Visit New Jersey Courts Online platform for Traffic Ticket payments
- On the homepage, you will find the options like time payment order or traffic ticket search.
- Click on the provided option to start the payment process.
- Here you have to fill the required fields.
- After filling the fields click on continue.
- Here you will receive two options:
- Process Ticket Payment
- View Ticket
- The first option will direct you to pay securely while the second option will drag you towards the ticket.
- Choose the option according to your desire and need.
- Now you will be needed to pay the fine with your credit card, debit card etc.
Benefits of the NJMCDirect payment portal
It is the fastest online transaction portal. You can easily use it and make your payments only in few minutes. It definitely saves your time.
Safe and secure
It is definitely safe and secure. No 3rd party can reach your data.
You can make your payments through an online portal that will save your time and energy. It only charges you extra $1 to $4 to make your payments securely.
New Jersey Courts Contact details
You can contact NJ Courts on the following numbers:
Phone number: (973)284 4945
Fax: (973)284 4914
Office address: NJMC public service building. 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt street.
NJMC Office Hours: you can get in touch with us from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.