GCU student portal is an online facility provided by the Grand Canyon University for its students. Its aim is to help the students manage their information and academic details in a single place.
The GCU portal is easily accessible by any student registered in the Institute. All they need is a username and password and a computer device and they can use the account from anywhere at any time.
We have given all the information that you might need regarding the student portal in this article. Continue reading to learn how to log in and more.
GCU Student Portal Login
To log in to your student account, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Go to the GCU student portal website.
- You will see in front of you three different options depending on the type of user you are.
- Click on the third option if you are already a registered student at the university.
- You will be provided with some space to enter your credentials.
- Enter the username and password set during registration and you will be given access to your student account.
Once you’ve entered the account, you will have full access to your personal and academic information. Now you can avail all the facilities.
What is the Student Account Used For?
Through the GCU student account, you will have all the access to your personal information and academic details. This includes your contact information, addresses, IDs etc. Along with that, your courses’ details and class schedule is also available on the portal.
Other than the things mentioned above, you will use the portal for the following.
- Taking notes
- Exam scores and results
- Assignments and quizzes
- Registering new courses
- Making modifications in your personal information etc.
Forgot Password to your Student Account?
Here is what you can do in case you have forgotten the password to your account at the GCU student portal.
- First, you need to go to the Password Reset webpage of GCU student portal.
- In order to reset your password, you must first register your account for a password reset.
- Once you’re done registering, there are some steps you will be asked to follow.
- If you go through the procedure right, your account will be recovered in no time.
Register for an Account at GCU Student Portal
When you are applying for admission at the Grand Canyon University, you will have to fill out an application form online. For that, you will create an account on the student portal through the following procedure. The account you create will be the one that you will use during your time at the GCU.
- Go to the homepage of the student portal using the link given above.
- If you’re a new applicant, click on the first option to conitnue registration.
- If you have already made an account for registration, then you can click on the second option to continue with the application.
- Once you press the first option, you will be given a form for some details.
- After entering the details, you will have access to the account where you can fill out the rest of the applicaiton forms.
You can use several ways to contact the administration at the Grand Canyon University. The office hours are 6 am to midnight from Monday to Friday. For Saturday and Sunday, the office hours are 7 am to midnight.
- Phone: 877 428 8447
- Support Website: https://support.gcu.edu/
- Email: email@example.com